Are you a livestreamer, YouTuber, or creative type who enjoys making videos? Try out Spectator Camera!
Using the Spectator Camera tablet app, you can spawn a virtual camera whose viewpoint shows up on your monitor. Use the Camera with OBS Studio to record and stream your High Fidelity adventures.
You can also use your hand controller to take a snapshot with the Spectator Camera - it's like a virtual selfie stick without all of the silly limitations of physics!
Last but not least - use Spectator Camera to take a 360 photo! 360 Photos taken with Spectator Camera can be shared on Facebook, Kuula, Veer, and other sites. They can also be used as skyboxes for your domain.
- Fixed the wiring of a couple signal handlers to prevent erroneous EventBridge messaging
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate Spectator Camera models to appear after Interface crashed and the user re-enabled Spectator Camera
- Added a camera flash to light up those dark areas - improve your selfie game with the flash!
- Added a fix for the UI sometimes not being completely initialized (i.e. blank text next to checkboxes)
- Fixed a crash that might have occurred when taking a Still Snapshot
- Added the app version number in the header
- Fixed a logging bug
- Fixed a crash that occurred when taking a 360 Snapshot
- Spectator Camera is now an officially certified app! This means you can now buy it from the Marketplace and have it show up in "My Purchases".
- You can now take a Snapshot from the point of view of your Spectator Camera using your right hand controller's thumbstick/thumbpad!
- You can now take 360 photos from the point of view of your Spectator Camera
- You can now change the Field of View (zoom) of the Spectator Camera
- Completely new UI