Show where people are and teleport around the domain.
- Works in both HMD and desktop.
- The center is your camera location.
- The orientation is per:
- The tablet in HMD mode.
- Your camera in desktop mode.
- Your avatar is a green dot.
- Other avatars’ dots are colored:
- Blue if above you.
- White if level with you.
- Red if below you.
- Display names:
- Hover a dot to show the avatar’s display name.
- Click a dot to keep its display name showing.
- Click and hold on the radar circle to display a green search circle.
- The horizontally closest avatar in the circle is highlighted as are any of similar elevation.
- Release the click to teleport to the circle position at the elevation of the closest avatar, if any, otherwise at your current elevation.
- Settings dialog:
- Configure when your avatar dot is displayed.
- Adjust the display update rate.
Web page: http://ctrlaltstudio.com/hifi/radar
Release notes: http://ctrlaltstudio.com/hifi/radar/change-log